THALASSERY HERITAGE PROJECT - WORKSHOP AND FAM TOUR FOR TOUR GUIDES
ORGANISED BY D.T.P.C. KANNUR IN ASSOCIATION WITH DEPT. OF TOURISM
- Registration starts on 18-07-2022 at 10.00 AM and ends on 21-07-2022 at 4.00 PM
- Submission of the registration form is not a confirmation of participation.
- No registration fee for workshop and fam tour.
- First come will be first served for participation.
- We are expecting 40 to 50 participants for the program
- Next batch will be considered according to the success of the first program.
- Accommodation will be provided on a twin-sharing basis.
- Transportation will be arranged for the FAM tour by the organizers.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the participants for attending the program.
- Certificate of participation will be issued later
- Once selected, attendance is mandatory for all lectures and FAM tour
- This program is conducted for generating a preliminary awareness of the Thalassery Heritage Tourism Project among the accredited Tourist Guides who are acting as the brand ambassadors of Kerala Tourism.
- 23-07-2022 WORKSHOP - 11 A.M. TO 6. P.M. AT GUNDERT MUSEUM, THALASSERY
- 24-07-2022 FAM TOUR TO THALASSERY HERITAGE SITES - 7.00 A.M. TO 6.00 P.M.