St. John's Anglican Church
The St. John's Anglican Church, near Thalassery Fort, was built by Mr Edward Brennan in 1869. He was the Master Attendant at Thalassery during the British rule. Though he provided the funds for the construction of the church, it was completed only after his death. His tomb is seen among those at the church cemetery.
Before he died in 1859, he bequeathed his financial savings to charitable purposes. The church opened for public after facelift through with the aid of the archaeology department in affiliation with the tourism branch on 15 December 2009.
From Thalassery 5 min (1.1 km) via Thalaserry - Mysore Rd
Palissery, Thalassery, Kerala 670103